Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Would I Do With My Life If...

I was driving in to work this morning...my commute is now a little under an hour since I moved. To avoid traffic, I take a back road that cuts through a Civil War battlefield (Realization: I moved to the STICKS!!! WTH was I thinking??)--one day when it's not raining (like today!) I will have to take some pictures. Anyway, the one upside to this (yes there IS an upside!) is that I get some time now in the morning to think about things and pull together my daily plan of attack.

What are we going to do tomorrow night Brain?
The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try and take over the world.

This morning thought was...what would I do with my life if I didn't have to worry about bills and stress and working?

In theory, I've always said I would put all my stuff (all little bit of it I have left after I condensed it all this go around with the move) in storage, pack a bag or two and spend at least a year traveling the world and writing. I would love to take my daughter along for at least part of that (not all because I don't think she's quite old enough to appreciate it all and she's still in kindergarden). But if I didn't have to think about it, I would just literally pack up and go.

So I ask you...what would you do with your life if you didn't have to think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment