Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two New Goals

The crappy, rainy weather has kept me limited to work and indoor activities (where it's nice and warm) and solitary confinement has lead me to add yet two more items to the list that never seems to end.

Item #115- Take a photo with a famous celebrity. Haven't decided who yet. Will leave this open ended. I guess this means I need a new camera or a better phone.

Item#116- Do something unique to each season. I'm open to suggestions on this one. Here are some of my ideas so far:

Fall: a train ride to see fall foliage, apple picking

Winter: sleigh ride, Christmas tree lighting, caroling (although I can't sing...yikes!)

Spring: flower show, cherry blossom festival, Easter egg hunt

Summer: camp out, go to a baseball game

The idea here is do 4 unique seasonal things over the course of one year. It may not happen that way, but that's the aim.

Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment