Thursday, October 23, 2008

Living my life

Today started out normal enough, but lately I have been in a funk. I'm looking around me at all the people I know. I'm looking at what they are currently doing, what they've accomplished, where they're headed...

My birthday just passed and I'm nowhere close to where I'd like to be. That's not to say I haven't done anything at all, but it just seems small in the grand scheme of things I'd like to do.

Yesterday I took a look at my "life list"...don't look at me crazy, obviously I'm not the only one who has one otherwise you wouldn't be reading this...lol...and I decided instead of being worried about things that in some instances I can neither change or control, I'm going to do something everyday towards accomplishing one of the goals on my list. And to up the ante, I'm going to use this blog to talk about my list and to encourage everyone who reads this to accomplish their goals too.

It doesn't matter how mundane or silly or out of reach it seems--you want to ride an elephant (I did!), or just learn something new... you have a goal you want to accomplish, let's talk about it. I'll post up articles, advice and tips.

The rules are simple...build a life list (if you don't already have one or you're looking to add to it, there's a great website called my50.com that let's you build it online and has great suggestions!). It doesn't matter if your list has 3 things or 300 things...this is the forum that will make it happen.

To see my entire list click the link

http://www.my50.com/yourlistro.php?list=76bab02d3ef877df

No comments:

Post a Comment