Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010

Greetings all from:


After literally crisscrossing the country I suppose I should post...

Well, the holidays are over (well almost for me...I have two more days left of vacation). I survived...so I supposed that's one goal accomplished already...lol.

We have a big year ahead of us!

I realize for most (me most definitely included) the last year was very rough, very trying. I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I would have liked, but some things were done.

Progress is progress I suppose.

To tell the truth I didn't come into 2010 feeling immediately optimistic. Four days in and I'm already feeling eh...

But not to worry...

I didn't make any resolutions this year, because Ive leaned that more often than not, like with most people, they get broken. I had to laugh when my mom told me that she found her list from 2005...and guess what?? same goals as this year. That never ever however precludes us from goal setting. I mean isn't that the whole point here?

So instead of asking what your resolutions are, I want to know what your goals are.

What ONE big thing do you want to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment