Thursday, January 15, 2009

Speechless...

Omg!!!

In the imortal words of SpongeBob Squarepants: Today is the best day EVER!!!

Why. did. I. just. score. an inaugural ticket?

Ok...let me pick my own jaw up off the floor.

Cliff notes version, it happened completely by accident. I came across a lady on one of my social networking sites who had tickets, but lives out of the area and is unable to attend.

Wow! That's all I can say right now...

While I am at it...Parade Magazine has published an open letter from Obama to his daughters.
http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/news/2009/01/barack-obama-letter-to-my-daughters.html

...speechless.

3 comments:

  1. congrats. Lucky you. But I know you had been trying to score. So glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a wonderfully exciting thing to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Pics! I need Pics!
    (Smile)
    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete