Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You like me, you really like me.

Alen4ik Litvinenko left me a very cool message yesterday. She awarded TTDBYD the following. Check it out:




Her blog is my-bits-n-pieces.blogspot.com

Now it's my turn to pay it forward.

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog. (done)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (done)
3. Award up to 10 other blogs. (I picked 3 for now, but you guys have some great blogs!)
4. Add links to those blogs on yours. (see below)
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blog.

And the awards go to (cue drumroll):

According to Malika. I have to give it to her, she's not only (sometimes painfully) honest but she's damn funny.

The Fabulous Matriarch Does Life. The more I read, I more I like. I can definitely relate.

TwentyEight30. I came across this blog by accident. If you get a chance you should read this one. It's truly good stuff.

Anyway, I'll dole out some more. Just my small way of saying thanks!

More list adventures coming soon...only 6 days until inauguration!

2 comments: