Friday, March 12, 2010

Life + Life Goals = Life Coach

So...

I'm trying to get back on track with the goals. Oh but life keeps pulling me left when I intend to go right--and things have all gone sideways.

Smh. As it happens however, I have a friend who is awesome and great and has decided to put herself on the career path to become a life coach--so I have agreed to subject myself to being a human guinea pig and let her take me on as one of her first clients.

Now, this is not a blind test exactly. We've been friends long enough for me to know that she'll make a great life coach (she's currently working on certification and training classes)--plus, I get the added bonus of having someone kick me in the butt when it comes to these lofty goals of mine. So I figure it can't hurt!

Meanwhile...I have to come up with a plan as to which goal to knock off next...

No comments:

Post a Comment