Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dream Wedding Contest!!

This is the part where I help someone else accomplish a goal, but I need some help.

These are my friends Danielle and Issac:


I've known Danielle since high school. She's one of my best friends! She and Isaac are engaged. They've been chosen as finalist on theknot.com to win an all expense paid wedding in New York--but they need people to vote for their story... Click here to see more of the story and vote for Danielle and Isaac

Now, normally you'd probably be like yeah yeah...boy meets girls,they fall in love blah blah blah, right?

As it happens, Isaac was tragically paralyzed some years ago. He and Danielle met 3 years ago when she worked at the rehab clinic where he was. I've had a chance to get to know him over the last few years and his optimism and sense of humor never cease to amaze me. I can honestly say, if you never ever believed in love and all the things that come with it (and I admit I am quite often skeptical) their story will definitely change your mind.

I want to help two amazing people get the dream wedding they deserve--if you like their story you can vote everyday until April 6! Feel free to grab the link and pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment