Monday, October 5, 2009

30 Days...Day 3...

So, I'm 3 days into my 30 day challenge and so far I'm not doing so good. Egh! I didn't expect miracles overnight, but still...

Well... then again I had some serious things to take care of in regards to my house so I can forgive myself this weekend...lol.

I did go to church yesterday and I did spend some time both Saturday and Sunday writing, but the majority of my weekend was spent cleaning in preparation for moving at the end of the month and the county inspector who's coming this week...that's a whole other convoluted story. Today we'll work on the staying positive part...lol. And actually in the process of cleaning the house I found not one but 7 brand new fresh notebooks...talk about motivation.

As it turns out though, this is actually a little harder than I thought it would be. The smaller changes are proving to be more difficult than the larger ones. Go figure. However, I am not one to back down from a challenge so I continue...more updates to come

No comments:

Post a Comment