Monday, May 21, 2012

Item #170. write down my fears and negative thoughts on paper and burn it

Yes...I did this.

I thought it would be easier than it actually was.

I spent about an hour writing down every negative thought, every bad thing, every word that I could think of that has ever held me back.

The list got really long really quick.

I read it back and was almost shocked.

You'd be surprised how much that stuff adds up. But I told myself I would NEVER let any of these things hold me down again.

Then I rather unceremoniously went outside in my back yard with a lighter and lit the sheet on fire.

And you know what...I don't know how much it will change things, but hot damn (no pun intended) it felt awesome.

This is what it looked like: (collaged from some video stills)


So chalk another one off the list: 170. write down my fears and negative thoughts on paper and burn it

No comments:

Post a Comment